Coronavirus – Current Information
Due to the Federal Council decision of 13 March 2020 regarding coronavirus, the latest information of the Region Stoos-Muotatal is summarised here.
Restaurants, bars, cafés, & après-ski:
Remain closed until at least April 19, 2020. All department stores and retail shops are also closed.
Grocery stores and pharmacies will remain open, as will petrol stations, banks, post offices, hotels, public administration and social services. This was decreed by the federal government on 16 March. To the announcement of the federal government.
With a heavy heart, Stoosbahnen AG is forced to stop the operation of the ski lifts in order to protect the population, guests and employees. The Stoosbahnen regrets this decision very much. The last day of operation of the season 2019 / 20 was therefore 13 March 2020. Many thanks to all guests for their loyalty to Stoos and their understanding for the extraordinary situation.
- Stoos ski the operation of ended on 13 March 2020. (Ski lifts and chairlifts out of operation)
- Funicular railroad Schwyz-Stoos is in inspection period from 6th April – 1st May 2020 (expect Easter Friday to Easter Monday, 10th – 13th April 2020). The cable car Morschach-Stoos will take over the timetable of the funicular during this time. special timetable here.
- Cable car Morschach-Stoos currently not in operation. It will be in operation from 6 April – 1 May 2020 and will take over the rides of the funicular, which will then be undergoing revision. special timetable here.
- The Glattalpbahn is closed and will be back in operation for the summer season 2020
- The cable car Morschach-Stoos is in operation. It takes over the rides of the funicular railway, which is in inspection period. special timetable here.
- Cable car Illgau-Ried runs according to timetable (public access)
- Cable car Illgau-Vorderoberberg out of service until further notice
Current information about possible activities in the region here.