Helpful tips for your stay
Stoos-Muota Valley region:
- The Stoos-Muota Valley region offers over 340 km of marked hiking trails, which are ideal for hiking enthusiasts. Browse the activity map to find your perfect tour.
- The mountain railways are increasing their number of rides so that not too many people gather in the cabins. More about the mountain railways
- On Saturdays, the Fronalpstock chairlift runs until 10 pm:
Tip: Start of the ridge hike on Saturdays shortly before 16.00 hrs at the Klingenstock mountain station. Afterwards you can enjoy the sunset on the Fronalpstock.
Please note the timetables.
- It is worth getting up early:
If you have the opportunity to take the ascent to the village of Stoos as early as 7.00 (Morschach-Stoos cable car) or 7.10 (Schwyz-Stoos funicular) and climb the summit on foot at Klingenstock, you have the ridge walk almost to yourself. The descent can be enjoyed with the comfortable chair lifts at Fronalpstock.
- The descent Stoos-Schwyz / Stoos-Morschach is possible until evening, the day in the mountains can be planned extensively.
- Buy your day ticket online and save CHF 2.- Competently avoid the way to the ticket office. Buy ticket now
- Hover in the fresh air on the Fronalp or Klingenstock: Thanks to the chair lifts, these mountain trips are an open-air experience.
We wish you an eventful, relaxing and lively stay with us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.