Covid 19 – current information
The safety and health of our guests and employees is a top priority throughout the Stoos-Muota Valley region. The Stoos-Muota Valley region offers many great activities this sommer as well – combined with the necessary safety precautions to ensure the health of everyone.
The following hygiene rules must be observed:
- Minimum distance of 1.5 meters to fellow men
- Wear mask if spacing is not possible
- Wash hands regularly and thoroughly
- Avoid shaking hands
- Cough and sneeze in handkerchief or crook of your arm
- Stay at home and contact your doctor if symptoms occur
Duty to wear a mask (persons aged twelve years and older) applies at these locations:
- On all feeder lanes as well as indoor areas (e.g. waiting area)
Compulsory certification applies at these locations:
- Restaurants indoor
- Culture, sport and leisure indoor (fitness centres, indoor swimming pools, cinemas etc.)
- Events indoor
Current information to the Mount Stoos you find here.