Stoos-Muotatal with Morschach and Illgau
Enjoy the winterly advantages in the mountains – from snowy villages to winter sports – welcome! All mountain railroads are subject to the compulsory wearing of masks as decreed by the Federal Council.
- Here you find all measures and information for Covid-19
- FAQ’s – Questions and answers to the region
- Here you find the operating information.
- Urgent appeal to the population: Consideration for the animals! Please don’t leave the open and secured paths, slopes, trails.
- Inspection period funicular Schwyz-Stoos from 6th April – 7th May 2021.
- On Friday, 9th April 2021, there will be a ride on the Schwyz Stoos funicular at 5.10pm and 7.10pm.
- The Stoos ski area will be open again on the weekend of 10th & 11th April 2021! to the operating information
- Due to snow, the Pragelpass is now closed for winter. More information
- Rehabilitation work on the Pragel Pass from 29th March 2021. More information
- Due to rockfall, parts of the panoramic hiking trail as well as a part of the Degenbalm road are closed. We ask you not to enter the closed paths and roads.
- The Swiss Holiday Park is open exclusively for overnight guests. To the hotel
- Both cable cars in Illgau are open. To the slope plan Illgau