Stoos-Muotatal with Morschach and Illgau
Nothing planed during the christmas time? Browse through the offers of the region Stoos-Muotatal. stoos.ch/festtage
The four Schwyz tourist regions give away a regional experience every day until 24th December. Join now and win great prizes. To the Online Advent Calendar
- Start weekend ski operation
This weekend, 7th / 8th December we start with the weekend ski operation at the ski lift Sternegg. More about this
- The chairlifts Fronalpstock are open at weekends & banked holidays for pedestrian. The chairlift Klingenstock is not in operation until the daily ski operation. To the timetables
- Daily updated information on the open railways here
- Here to the extra trips on New Year’s Eve.
- The Pragelpass is now closed for winter due to snow. To the Traffic restrictions.
- Closure of the hiking trail over the Schlattli weir from September 2019 to the end of 2020. Read more
- The Glattalp Railway is closed and will be back in operation in summer season 2020.
- The Swiss Holiday Park will be closed from 8 to 18 December 2019 due to renovation work. The light & the screen in the Infopavillon in Morschach will not work during this period. During this time the reception of the Swiss Holiday Park will be manned from 08.00 – 19.00 o’clock.
- Between the Sankt Franziskuskapelle and Hinterer Schilti the path is closed to pedestrians until the end of 2019 due to construction work. Read more.