Stoos-Muotatal with Morschach and Illgau
Enjoy the autumnal benefits in the mountains – from the autumnal forest to the sea of fog – welcome!
All mountain railways are subject to the compulsory wearing of masks as decreed by the Federal Council. The chair lifts are accessible without a mask.
- The fronalpstock chairlifts are in operation daily, every Saturday with Sunset rides until 8.00 pm. Read more
- The Hölloch again with the worldrecord! Book tours and further offers here.
- Experience exciting things about the sled dog and then go for a walk with a hard-working four-legged friend on a special harness or even take a ride on a scooter – to the free places
- The Pragelpass is closed until further notice because of snowfall.
- Hiking trail over the Schlattli – Selgis dam from April 2020 until the end of 2020 will require daily closures for certain works. Read more
- Cablecar Illgau – Ried is not operating from 5. to 7. October. Please pay attention and read the information!