Stoos-Muotatal with Morschach and Illgau
Here you will find all the news of the region Stoos-Muotatal- welcome!
- FAQ’s – Questions and answers to the region
- Here you find the operating information.
- Respectful behavior in the alpine area; please follow the rules here.
- The chairlifts on Fronalpstock are in operation daily until 4pm & when Klingenstock is open until 5.30pm (saturdays until 10pm).
- The chairlift on Klingenstock is in operation daily (in good weather) until 4pm.
- The goats are on the Fronalpstock until Mid-October. more about the petting zoo
- The Sahli-Glattalp cable car will operate daily until 30 October 2022. To the timetable
- The Pragelpass is open and normally trafficable. Information to the pass you find here.
- Taster day pony farm in the Swiss Holiday Park in spring and summer 2022. More information and dates
- The Lady Bug Trail is open: Forest playground St. Karl & adventure playground Balmli with firewood for grilling. Both playgrounds have running water. More about this