Stoos-Muotatal with Morschach and Illgau
Enjoy the summerly advantages in the mountains – welcome! All mountain railroads are subject to the compulsory wearing of masks as decreed by the Federal Council.
- Here you find all measures and information for Covid-19
- FAQ’s – Questions and answers to the region
- Here you find the operating information.
- Behavior in the alpine area: Please read and follow the regulations here.
- The chairlifts on the Fronalpstock and Klingenstock (weather permitting) are open daily. When the chiarlift at Klingenstock is open, the chairlifts at Fronalpstock are open until 5.30pm. to the operating information
- The chains on the ridge hiking trail are mounted, the path is walkable with good hiking boots. To the hike
- Also open are trails in the village of Stoos, such as the Mountain Inn Trail, the Alpine cheese Trail (please note the open restaurants along the way, open restaurants) & the Moor experience Trail (this is walkable, but some posts are not yet in good condition due to the harsh winter).
- The Glattalp cable car is in operation daily. To the timetable
- Current information to the Pragelpass you find here.
- Renovation of the Schönenbuchstrasse between Schlattli and Morschach. More about this
- The Swiss Holiday Park is open for overnight and day guests, but the number of visitors is limited. More about this
- The lower part of the Chäferliweg is diverted into the road due to construction works.