Stoos-Muotatal with Morschach and Illgau
- The chairlifts Fronalpstock & Klingenstock (in good weather conditions) daily in operation. To the timetables
- Saturdays, sunset rides at the Fronalpstock. The chairlift is open continous until 10 p.m. More information
- Daily updated information on the open railways here.
Hiking, walking & experiencing
- The family adventure weekend will take place on 24/25 August. More information
- Fishing in the little Stoos lake is possible. More information
- The Ridge Hike Trail, the moor experience trail, the Mountain Inn Trail & the Alpine Cheese Trail are open.
- The goats on the Fronalpstock are happy to be petted. More about this
- The whole route from Muotathal to Sahli is open & passable. From Monday, 12.08.2019 there will be waiting times of up to 30 minutes on the route from Schönenboden to Sahli. Read more
- The Pragelpass is open. Information on traffic restrictions
- The Glattalp Railway is daily in operation. To the timetable
- Every Tuesday from May to August you can listen to the traditional sounds of the Alphorn. Read more
- The Ladybird Trail Illgau is open.