Stoos-Muotatal with Morschach and Illgau
- Funicular railroad Schwyz-Stoos in operation: Public access to the mountain village of Stoos is guaranteed. To the timetable
The funicular railroad Schwyz-Stoos is in revision from 6 April – 1 May 2020 (except Easter Saturday to Easter Monday, 11 – 13 April 2020) The cable car will take over the funicular’s rides during this time. special timetable here.
- Cable car Morschach-Stoos currently not in operation. It will be in operation from 6 April – 1 May 2020 and will take over the rides of the funicular, which will then be undergoing revision. special timetable here.
- Stoos ski operation discontinued on 13 March 2020. (Ski lifts and chairlifts out of service)
- The winter hiking trails, snowshoe trails and cross-country ski runs are open. More informations
- Due to snow, the Pragelpass is now closed for winter.
- Closure of the hiking trail over the Schlattli – Selgis dam from September 2019 until the end of March 2020. Read more
- The Glattalpbahn is closed and will be back in operation from the 2020 summer season.
- Cable car Morschach-Stoos currently not in operation. It will be in operation from 6 April – 1 May 2020 and will take over the rides of the funicular, which will then be undergoing revision. here.
- Schiltistrasse: The road between the entrance to Oberratigenstrasse and Schiltihöhe will be closed to all traffic from 7.30 – 17.00 hrs until further notice for renovation work. Read more
- Cable car Illgau-Ried aerial cableway runs according to timetable (public access)
- Cable car Illgau-Vorderoberberg cable car out of service until further notice