Stoos-Muotatal with Morschach and Illgau
- The chairlifts Fronalpstock & Klingenstock (in good weather conditions) daily in operation. To the timetables
- Saturdays, sunset rides at the Fronalpstock. The chairlift is open continous until 10 p.m. More information
- Daily updated information on the open railways here.
Hiking, walking & experiencing
- Fishing in the little Stoos lake is possible. More information
- The Ridge Hike Trail, the moor experience trail, the Mountain Inn Trail & the Alpine Cheese Trail are open.
- The goats on the Fronalpstock are happy to be petted. More about this
- The Pragelpass is open. Information on traffic restrictions.
- Renovation project for the Schwarzenbach-Sahli development: As soon as the weather and snow conditions permit, the remaining work will be completed. Read more
- The Glattalp Railway is daily in operation. To the timetable
- Every Tuesday from May to August you can listen to the traditional sounds of the Alphorn. Read more
- The Ladybird Trail Illgau is open.