Stoos-Muotatal with Morschach and Illgau
- The Chairlifts Fronalpstock daily in operation, chair lift Klingenstock in operation on weekends when the weather is fine. To the timetables
- Saturdays, sunset rides at the Fronalpstock. The chairlift is open continous until 10 p.m. More information
- Daily updated information on the open railways here.
Hiking, walking & experiencing
- The Ridge Hike Trail, the moor experience trail and the Mountain Inn Trail are open. The Alpine Cheese Trail is open, but the Alp Tröligen is not longer open.
- The Pragelpass road is being renovated in the section “Stalden-Fruttli“. More information
Therefore this section will be closed to traffic from Monday, September 9th from 08.00 – 11.30 and from 13.00 – 16.00. Read more.
- When the Pragelpass street is open, the following guidelines apply: traffic restrictions
- The Glattalp railway is open until 27th October: Here to the timetable/opening hours
- Closure of the hiking trail over the Schlattli weir from September 2019 to the end of 2020. Read more
- Between the Sankt Franziskuskapelle and Hinterer Schilti the path is closed to pedestrians until the end of 2019 due to construction work. Read more.
- Flying Fox offers families thrills, adventure and action. Read more
- The Ladybird Trail Illgau is open.