Stoos-Muotatal with Morschach and Illgau
Enjoy the summerly advantages in the mountains – welcome! All mountain railroads are subject to the compulsory wearing of masks as decreed by the Federal Council.
- Here you find all measures and information for Covid-19
- FAQ’s – Questions and answers to the region
- Here you find the operating information.
- Behavior in the alpine area: Please read and follow the regulations here.
- The chairlifts on the Fronalpstock and Klingenstock (weather permitting) are open daily. When the chiarlift at Klingenstock is open, the chairlifts at Fronalpstock are open until 5.30pm. to the operating information
- The goats are on winter break and are looking forward to being petted again on the Fronalpstock in summer 2022.
- The Glattalp cable car is in operation daily. To the timetable
- Current information to the Pragelpass you find here.
- Renovation of the Schönenbuchstrasse between Schlattli and Morschach. More about this