Stoos-Muotatal with Morschach and Illgau
Enjoy the winterly advantages in the mountains – from snowy villages to winter sports – welcome! All mountain railroads are subject to the compulsory wearing of masks as decreed by the Federal Council.
- Ski resorts are still allowed to be open. However, there are strict measures for this, please read them before you arrive. More about this
- The hotels, winter hiking trails, snowshoe hiking trails and the cross-country skiing trails on Mount Stoos are open daily.
- Due to snow, the Pragelpass is now closed for winter. More information
- The Swiss Holiday Park is open exclusively for overnight guests. To the hotel
- Both cable cars are open. Furthermore may also be transported for skiers and sledders. To the slope plan Illgau